Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Children Will Do it Differently

There are a number of things that I can only hope my children will do differently. I hope they think, act, and talk differently from people these days. All you hear is vulgar words and nasty language. I will raise them better than that. They will actually have respect for others around them, and respect for themselves. People these days just have absolutely no respect for themselves. They don't care what they do to their bodies, as long as it's "cool" or makes them feel "good." They don't think it matters, but it matters in the long run. Your body is something that you should cherish. It's obviously your main source of life, I don't know how other to put it. My children will not go around committing crimes. I don't know what the future will hold, everyone comes out differently with their own personalities. But I know my children will be raised with the best of intentions for themselves and their futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment