Sunday, April 10, 2011

Space Elevator

You knew I had to do it. This is something that I feel very strongly about, so yes, of course I'm going to write about it in my blog. The space elevator is an elevator that they are planning on making. I've known about this for a long time now, and I'm still not sure if it's serious or if it's a joke. The Space Elevator is literally an elevator that goes into space. They are planning on making it in Japan. Actually, I don't know if it's even possible, God help and bless the people in Japan from this current disaster. It's supposed to go all the way into space and people would have to pay like $10,000 to go in it. It's probably not real, but it's something to ramble about. This is a MISTAKE if it is in fact real. Have you ever heard of METEORITES? I mean, come on! Meteorites don't care what's in the way, if they are falling or shooting or whatever, they will hit whatever is in the way. They hit Earth all the time, for example. I'm just saying, if there's a long metal object reaching all the way into space, it's bound to hit the sun, the moon, another planet... If something hits this elevator it will come crashing down to the earth. Right? I don't know. I don't think they thought it through very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment